Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday Night!

A group of us randomly decided to go out to eat after work today.  It was pretty fun.  I had the strongest ginger ale I've ever had.  It probably was just ginger juice and carbonated water.

After that mini-party, some of stopped by the Tokyo Sky Tree since we had to change trains at that station anyway!



It was lit up beautifully!  I really hope to go in and up it!



Unfortunately, there were only the three of us that went to see it, but here's a picture of us!

We were able to walk all the way up to the entrance, so I was able to get some cooler pictures from right next to it.



I really love the colors that were lighting it up that night.  Simply amazing.

Oh and in the mall next to the tower I met this cool guy.

Now I really have to go back during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment